Rob's Cabin Quest Rob's Cabin Quest

Definitely the best game of Game Jam 8

Cabin Within Wood Cabin Within Wood

Well I did like the game because it had no enemies but i felt something was off with mouse pointer. When clicking things with the point, it didn't seem to work. When I started to use the base of it though, then it started working. So my first few attempts were spent wondering why I couldn't click anything until I started to randomly click around the objects wondering if the click box's were just misplaced, and then I noticed it was the base of the pointer that only worked for me. So overall, I spent more time figuring that out then actually beating the game, which took literally two minutes.

maxman43 responds:

Ya, the point of the mouse is the bottom left of the pointer. It's a downwards pointing hand.

Back to Cool Back to Cool

With all things considered, this is what you would expect from NoLanLabs. You guys from NoLanLabs are just great, seriously the most underrated Newgrounds group . May I ask NoLanLabs, will there a "Back two Cool."

S.R.A.G.: Resurrection S.R.A.G.: Resurrection

It's too good

Microcosm Microcosm

WOW, I love titles that clearly show that someone was scouring the internet to seem smarter.

Super BroBalls Super BroBalls

Sometimes there's a great game. This is a great game.

Tim's Time Travels Tim's Time Travels

Lack of Deus Ex gives it a max grade of 4 stars.

Cookie Chase 2012 Cookie Chase 2012

Cured my Strep throat

Super SOPA Bros. Super SOPA Bros.

Educational

I truly learned the dangers that sopa could've brought upon us. I applaud this game, and I look forward to the sequel; which I assume will be about Protect IP.

Adapt1 Adapt1

Great!!!

Took a while for me to learn what the percentiles were but when I did, I actually got out of the hundreds. Great concept, and also the music fit the theme. Reminded me somehow of paper mario's ICE Level